1. Upon instructing our team to go ahead, is presumed and agreed you have agreed you, the Advertiser accepts and agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions.
2. No Agent or Representative of Jefferson & Hunter Limited (Out and About Magazines) has authority to agree variations to the Terms contained herein and no verbal or implied terms will alter or eliminate the Terms and Conditions shown on this agreement.
3. This Contract is not subject to cancellation by the Advertiser under any circumstances. Jefferson and Hunter T/a Out & About reserve the right to cancel this Contract should we deem the Advert/Advertiser to be unsuitable for any reason. Should this occur Out and About accept no responsibility for any costs incurred by the Advertiser.
4. The Contract is for advertising space in the publication shown and Jefferson & Hunter Limited T/A Out and About does not accept any responsibility for the omission of any advertisement copy. If copy for insertion is not received within fourteen days from the date of the Contract, Out and About reserves the right to print the Business Name of the Advertiser in the space allocated as full and proper completion of Jefferson & hunter (Out and About’s) responsibility for copy and artwork.
5. Proofs, if supplied, are for information only and insertion is not subject to the approval by the Advertiser.
6. It is the responsibility of the Advertiser to ensure that any advertisement does not breach a third party copyright or contravene any Trades Description Act or relevant Law.
7. No Advertiser or business-type shall have exclusivity in any publication produced by Jefferson & Hunter who reserve the right to incorporate any number of businesses in a publication.
8. Publication schedules are at the discretion of Out and About and this Contract is not subject to any date of production or publication.
9. Jefferson & Hunter T/A Out and About accepts no responsibility for distribution of the media other than delivery to the central points of distribution and the Advertiser accepts this as fulfilment of Out and About’s responsibility to this Contract.
10. This Agreement contains the undertakings, express warranties, and obligations of Out and About. All other conditions, undertakings, obligations, and warranties of Out and about and all duties of care and all liabilities (if any) of Out and About arising therefrom are hereby wholly excluded. The liability of Out and About (if any), contractual, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with supply of services hereafter shall be limited to the amount paid under the relevant invoice. Out and About excludes any warranty as to the accuracy or quality of information obtained through its services.
11. This Agreement is assignable by Out and About to any other party and shall continue as a Contract between the Advertiser and a Third Party.
12. Payment must be made in full prior to production of the publication. Unless agreed in writing with the publisher
13. Overdue accounts will be passed to our Debt Collection Department and the Advertiser agrees to pay their costs as required and all costs, including interest pursuant, incurred to recover the total monies due. Our Debt Collection charges are as follows: Reminder Letters £3, Telephone calls £1 per minute, Notice of Summons letter £5, Issue of Summons £20 plus Court Fee.
14. Out and About can accept no responsibility for the editorial content of any publication and this Contract is not subject to the publication containing any specific information or text matter.
15. If an account is not settled in full within thirty days from the date shown on the Invoice, then the Advertiser shall be deemed in breach of this Contract and Out and About reserves the right not to print an advertisement for the Advertiser and the Advertiser accepts that no deposit made by the Advertiser in connection with this Contract will be refunded under any circumstances.
16. Out and About does not guarantee a specific position for an advertisement within any publication and the positioning of the advertisement is entirely at the discretion of Out and About. If an Advertiser requests a specific position and it is marked on the front of this contract then Out and About reserve the right to cancel this contract should that position not be available.
17. Due to variations in paper weights, colour, qualities and print processes, when an advertisement is placed in colour we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the finished colour match. The advertiser accepts that as long as the colours fall within commercial tolerances then Graphic Design has fulfilled their booking requirements.
Thank you for taking the time to read these Terms and Conditions.